It is the most affordable Smartphone in the market. It is what you would say after seeing the all new Lenovo A2010 phone. It has a large 4.5 inch display screen with 480 pixels density and multi-touch facility. It has Android and the OS is latest v5.1 Lollipop.
Other important features of the phone are Mediatek MT6735M and quad-core 1 GHz CPU. Internal memory is 8 GB and random access memory is 1 GB. Primary camera is 5MP and also there is a front facing 2MP camera. It is an ideal device for everyone and since Lenovo A2010 is available at affordable price, phone users can afford this device.
Mid-range Smartphone market has a new device in the form of Lenovo A2010. This device has added one more choice to buyers. It is good looking and it can do everything that you would want your phone to do. Low price range is also an attraction.
Features of Lenovo A2010:
- A) Hardware Specs: Weight-137 g (4.83 oz), Touchscreen-Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Display Size, Type-4.5 inches, Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Resolution, Colors-480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density), SIM Type-Dual SIM, Multitouch-Yes, Processor-Quad-core 1 GHz, RAM- 1 GB RAM, Internal Memory- 8 GB, External Memory-microSD, up to 32 GB, Battery-Li-Po 2000 mAh battery
- B) Software Specs: OS-Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), Chipset-Mediatek MT6735M, CPU-Quad-core 1 GHz, GPU-Mali-T720
- C)Camera: Primary Camera-5 MP, 2592 х 1944 pixels, LED flash, Secondary Camera-2 MP, Features-Yes, Video Camera-Yes, Flash-Yes
- D)Sound Specs: Alert types-Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones, Loudspeaker-Yes, 3.5mm jack-Yes
- E)Network: Network-GSM / HSPA / LTE, Bluetooth v4.0, i-Fi (W-LAN)-Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, GPS-Yes, with A-GPS, NFC-NO, Radio-To be confirmed, USB-microUSB v2.0, Additional Information-SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, HTML5,
For more details: https://www.tablethub.co.uk/specifications/lenovo-phones/lenovo-a2010/